New Small Business Magazine Launching...

A new online magazine is launching:  piccola Mag!  ...And it's all about small creative businesses and branding.  The premier issue is set to be released in May!





The editors are a team small business owners: Emily Thomson (my graphic designer! of emmarie designs) Heather (of Viva la Violette), and Lisa Bacon (of moxie pear) who each have a background in small business design. They're excited to launch an online publication showcasing the work that goes into successful branding.

They'll be featuring me & my businesses in the first issue & I'll be sure to keep you posted!

For now, you can get updated via twitter and facebook and you can sign up for their newsletter!

TWITTER

FACEBOOK

NEWSLETTER

Good luck ladies & can't wait to read it!!!



xoxo, Lauren

If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

branding is essential to making a good name for yourself...
am looking forward to finding out more of what this team of women have to say...
maureen

Emma (Glitter and Gold) said...

congrats on being featured in the first issue! this is a great idea for a magazine; i cant wait to read it . . . love your blog
xoxo
E

www.glitterandgoldblog.blogspot.com

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Lauren- We have to wait till May?

Seriously, this is a fantastic idea for an online magazine. I can't wait to read it and congrats on being in the first issue!

Loretta

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Sounds really intriguing, can't wait to read it! Janell

Unknown said...

LOVE business tips and info. When I started my own design business I had always thought marketing, planning, strategy, etc. were so boring. I had no idea it was so creative! It's become a true passion of mine and I love reading and learning more. Thanks for the post.

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Sounds like a great magazine! I can't wait to follow it from the beginning. And congrats to you for being in their first issue! What a huge accomplishment!