Visit Me Over at La Dolce Vita & The Roses

Today I'm over at La Dolce Vita blogging about my favorite room in our old home (none are finished here yet!!) and if you have the chance, I'd love it if you visited!!  Paloma was one of my fist "blog" friends and she's just as kind & gorgeous in person as she is on her blog.  Click here to read about my favorite room: La Dolce Vita 

Also- we've finished with our crazy 2 days of photo shoots and it's time to exhale... until three weeks from now when we have more.  For right now, though, I'm getting back to a "normal" pace of life/ work and am trying to kick it back into gear.  (I.e. I'm fried!!! ;) ;)  I thought you'd enjoy this picture I snapped on my phone of my nightstand right now though...


...These beauties smell like pure Heaven and do remind me to slow down because there's no way to walk by them without smelling them. Enjoy your day!!



If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

7 comments:

EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

Such beautiful flowers! I can only imagine how heavenly they smell. These are one of my favorite roses, would love to plant some pink ones around the house. I wonder how easy it is to care for them :)

Happy Spring Lauren!!!

xo
Edyta
www.edytaandco.com/blog/

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Gorgeous. On my way over...

Unknown said...

Will check it out. Such gorgeous flowers. And loved seeing the instagram shots of your photo shoot. Such a fan of you and your work!

Sarah said...

Congrats on being done! I spy "Game of Thrones"!!! Great series...I've read them all like 5 times. Are you watching the show on HBO?!

Heading over to Paloma's now:)

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

congrats lauren - roses are my fave!

Jeane M. said...

Lovely! Pretty flowers and books, definitely my mode of simple relaxation. Got my eye on your next posts.

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Lauren- Are those peonies? Gorgeous!

I headed over to Paloma's blog and you wrote a great post - what a nice series she has on favorite rooms!

Loretta