We pretty much finished with the playhouse/ shed this weekend!! I still have a few things to find- namely baskets & storage- but it was so much fun using cool things we've collected over the years to accessorize the shed. (Does "accessorize the shed" sound ridiculous or what?) Anyway, I'll take pictures once I've gotten the final things on my list but I thought I'd share one of the easy projects I did for the walls of the playhouse. Christian & I picked leaves/ branches off a few things from our yard and I photocopied them on our scanner/copier to make quick& easy botanical prints.
I thought it would be fun to see how much I remembered (or actually forgotten?? eek) from 7th grade and attempted labeling parts of the plants. (Way more fun than looking online to see the correct answers ;)
My lovely neighbor Melissa alerted me that the plant below (labeled by me "Unknown Weed") is actually Virginia Creeper.
We have a few more to do today & as soon as I have photos of the finished project I'll post. Also, I've been getting the hang of facebook and have posted progress pictures (sneak peeks ;) of the shed project on there. I'm starting to really like facebook because it's really easy to just post a photo and a little blurb so will definitely be using it to post in-progress photos of jobs/ projects.
Hope everyone had an awesome long weekend!!
ps- Tonight's the last episode of 9 By Design so be sure check it out on Bravo!!! Here's a clip: CLIP